The August holidays are here and it’s time to start planning what you can do in Lloret de Mar! These are the moments we need to wind down and to spend a few pleasant days with our family and friends in a unique and special setting: the Costa Brava!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Check out the Rosamar Hotels FAQs for any questions you might have concerning your stay with us!
Difference between the Full Board and All Inclusive:
Full Board: breakfast + lunch + dinner (without drinks)
All Inclusive: breakfast + lunch + dinner with unlimited drinks + service in the snack bar and drinks from 10.00 to 23.00
Does the Full Board include breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet and live cooking without drinks?
What will my first meal be, if I have booked on Full Board basis?
The Full Board basis usually begins with lunch and ends with breakfast. However, the guest can request in the comments of the reservation to do otherwise.
What is the difference between Full Board and All Inclusive?
Full Board: breakfast + lunch + dinner (no drinks).
All Inclusive: breakfast + lunch + dinner with unlimited drinks + snacks and drinks from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
What will my first meal be, if I have booked on All Inclusive basis?
An All-Inclusive stay usually starts at 12 noon on your arrival day and ends at 12 noon on your day of departure.
What does the All Inclusive basis include?
Only applicable to Rosamar Garden, Rosamar Spa, Rosamar Es Blau and Rosamar Marítim hotels:
- From 8:00am to 10:15am: full and varied breakfast-buffet, with different types of milk, coffee, tea, juice, boulangerie and cereals.
- From 10:00am to 11:00pm: local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, juice and ice cream.
- From 11:00am to 12:00pm: snacks, mini hot-dogs, sandwiches, salads, crudités, chips and pasta.
- From 1:00pm to 2:45pm: lunch with show cooking and hot and cold buffet.
Drinks include: bottle of water (not glass), soft drinks, juices, national beer or house wine. (Brand drinks with supplement).
- From 4:00pm to 6:00pm: snacks, mini hot-dogs, sandwiches, salads, crudités, chips and pastas.
- From 7:00pm to 9:15pm: dinner with show cooking, hot and cold buffet and thematic corners.
Drinks include: water drink (not glass), soft drinks, juices, domestic beer or house wine. (Brand drinks with supplement).
- From 9:00pm to 11:00pm - Dance Room at Hotel Rosamar Spa: show and drinks (bottle of water, soft drinks, juices, national beer or house wine).
The All Inclusive Service is offered only in the restaurants of the hotel where you stay, with the exception of customers who have contracted the All-Inclusive Splash package, who can also use Hotel Rosamar Garden’s bars and restaurants.
Please check all details on your particular hotel’s Booking Conditions.
Other special boards:
- All Inclusive Splash (hotels Rosamar & Spa and Rosamar Maritim): it includes the entire "All Inclusive" regime + access to the pools, slides and entertainment at Hotel Rosamar Garden. Meals can be enjoyed at Hotel Rosamar Garden or in your hotel.
- Splash Only (hotels Rosamar & Spa, Rosamar Maritim and Rosamar Es Blau): it includes access to the pools, slides and entertainment at Hotel Rosamar Garden.
What services can I access according to the Rosamar hotel I am staying in?
- Swimming pools and slides
Swimming pools at the Rosamar hotels are always open. The opening hours are from 9 am to 19 pm. The slides of Rosamar Garden Resort are open from 10.00 to 13.00 and 15.00 to 18.00 in high season. In low season, April, May and October, they operate a few hours during the warmest part of the day.
- Aqua SPA Center (Hotel Rosamar & SPA)
The Aqua SPA Center has the same schedule as the pools and slides.
- Ebano Beauty Center (payment service available to all guests staying at Rosamar Hotels)
Treatments and massages must be booked. Information of availability and prices at the reception. Packs are not available on Sundays except in high season.
- Parking for vehicles
Rosamar Hotels has two private unguarded car parks, one indoor and one outdoor (200m from hotels).
Reservation required. Places are subject to availability.
Outdoor parking: 11 € / day. Indoor parking: 15 € / day.
- Bicycle storage equipment
The hotels have at your disposal, in the Hotel Rosamar & SPA, an individual space to store bicycles, water compressor, laundry area and repair kit. The price of the service is € 35 per cage. We advise you to make a reservation.
At Rosamar Hotels we want to offer you the best of us and, therefore, you will have all the necessary comfort: new mattresses for a better rest, spacious and bright rooms recently refurbished.
To know the type of rooms available in each hotel, just go to the rooms section and you will discover all the possibilities that Rosamar Hotels offer you.
All Rosamar Hotels offer free Wi-Fi in both the rooms and the common areas of the hotel.
How can I make a reservation? Does it have any cost to cancel my reservation?
Any doubts that you can have will be solved in the conditions of reservation and payment section.
Remember that it is essential that all guests present the ID or passport at check in, including children.