At Rosamar Hotels we want to thank you for your trust, patience, and loyalty during these challenging times for all of us.
For us, the most important thing is your peace of mind. Do not let the fear of Coronavirus stop you from going on holidays to Lloret de Mar this summer.
SAFETY MEASURES AGAINST CORONAVIRUS
At Rosamar Hotels we are complying with current regulations regarding the spread of COVID-19, and our commitment to you is to guarantee your safety during your holidays.
You and your family can rest easy in our hotels every summer. We will incorporate stricter safety and health measures to our usual protocols, to ensure the proper functioning of our facilities and reduce the risk of contagion.
And, as always at Rosamar Hotels, we will do so while maintaining our high levels of quality in all the services available.
Reception and common areas:
- Security screens at the reception desk.
- Reduction in the handling of documents, with the implementation of web check-in and the introduction of the mobile application for information on hotel services and opening hours.
- Recommendation of payment by credit card.
- Daily cleaning will insist on disinfecting all surfaces, objects and decorative elements, airing the room and replacing linen on an individual basis.
- Staff shall wear personal protective equipment, such as face masks.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner service times may be subject to change during your stay.
- The use of face masks when approaching the buffet is recommended but not compulsory.
- Single-use table linen and disinfected cutlery on each table.
- Hydrogel dispensers.
- Staff will wear personal protective equipment, such as face masks. With the exception of lifeguards and maintenance staff working outdoors.
- In the Café Ferretti Restaurant we will have QR codes with information from our menu.
- Hydrogel dispensers.
- Appropriate products will be used for water disinfection.
- Increased frequency of control and cleaning of the area.
Spa and gyms:
- Sanitisation procedures will be reinforced for all material and furniture.
- Capacity limitation to ensure safety distance.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entrance.
- Mandatory use of towel on all sports equipment, and cleaning of machines before and after use with disposable paper.
Lloret de Mar Town Council has followed all the guidelines set by the WHO to ensure that, every summer, Lloret de Mar is the safest possible destination.
Access protocols and security measures in Lloret de Mar:
- The surveillance and control service will be reinforced both on the promenade and on the sand by civic informers, civil protection and lifeguards.
- Civic informers will hand out information leaflets for tourists and residents around the village and provide information on safety instructions.
* Please note that these measures may vary slightly throughout the year.
NEED FURTHER HELP?
If you have other questions about your holidays or need to clarify any matter regarding your booking, we are here to help!
Contact us through our form or through the phone at +34 972 36 44 22.